Drammens Museum is grounded on the property of old "Marienlyst farm". It used to be the country house - Villa suburbana - of Hans Malling and his wife Elisabeth Marie Tidemand. When Malling bought the place he named it after his wife. They lived in a flat only 300 meters away! The buildings has been a part of the museum since 1911.
The main building, finished about 1790
Eastern mainbuilding from 1770
Same buildings seen from the yard
Door, main building
For more Wordless images go visit .... it's open all week!